Hope For Sydney: 1 Part-time Co-Executive Director
Hope For Sydney is a Christian organisation that has worked on a vision to change the culture of volunteering in Sydney. Over the last decades, Sydney has seen a rise in wage disparity, the aging population, as well as immigration of forced migrants. This has coincided with a decline in overall charitable volunteering.
The Co-Executive Director position is a unique opportunity to change how Christians respond to people in need in Sydney through demonstrating mercy with their church communities – and to do so thoughtfully, with a message of hope, and demonstrations of persistent generosity.
The next leader of Hope For Sydney has the task of driving this important vision, and to do so with humility and with a mission mindset amidst a grassroots environment.
“But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” – Matthew 9:13
The position is to be held by a Christian with mature, gospel-centred faith and with the ability to raise his/her own funds.
Executive Director of Communication & Fundraising
- Media content development: videos, podcasts, photos, publicity material, and other publicly distributed content
- Social media, newsletters, prayer letters
- Web site and other technological development, including relevant online tools
- Maximising volunteer engagement
- Donor development and engagement; maintaining the donor database
- Fundraising: grant applications, campaigns, appeals
To apply please send your application (Cover Letter, CV) to: email@example.com
Learn more about Hope For Sydney: